Erectile dysfunction is a common concern among men, especially those going through andropause. The P Shot treatment is a male enhancement procedure designed to address this condition.
P-Shot Procedure: Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
What Is a P-Shot?
The P-Shot or priapus shot is a non-surgical, one-time injection done to help men with erectile dysfunction to maintain an erection. It is given to address concerns relating to lowering testosterone levels.
The goal of a P-Shot treatment is to reverse such cause of erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis. Its effects may last up to a year.
What Conditions Does the P-Shot Address?
The P-Shot aims to improve male sexual health by addressing the following conditions and concerns:
- Dependence on the yellow pill (tadalafil) and blue pill (viagra), two common male enhancement medications
- Peyronie’s disease
- Decreased penile blood flow, even during arousal
- Declining sexual performance
- Difficulty maintaining erection
- Urinary incontinence
- Decreased sexual stamina
- Weakened erection
- Difficulty getting aroused
How Is the P-Shot Treatment Administered?
P-shot procedures utilize the body’s natural ability to heal itself. The introduction of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) triggers the production of stems cells.
Its bioactive proteins, growth factors, and a concentrated platelet amount speeds up tissue growth, collagen production, wound healing, and introduces better blood flow to the penis through formation of new blood vessels.
The P-Shot procedure is done as follows:
- Blood is extracted from the patient.
- The blood is spun in a centrifuge machine to separate the platelets from the other blood cells.
- Simultaneously or otherwise, the site of P-Shot injection will be numbed using topical numbing cream or injectable anesthesia.
- Once the penis is numbed and platelet-rich plasma has been extracted, the PRP is injected into the penis.
- The whole procedure may take an hour to complete but the effects may already manifest in just a few minutes. Generally, patients can resume sexual activity four hours after therapy.
Is the P-Shot Safe for Men with Other Health Conditions?
The P-shot is generally safe for men with heart disease, diabetes, and previous prostate complications.
Are There Side Effects from Getting the P-Shot?
There may be minor swelling and bruising on the site of injection but there have been no reports of serious side effects, like allergic reactions.
Where Can You Get a P-Shot?
P-shots can only be administered by a licensed physician.
Every man and woman deserves a good and healthy sex life with their partner. If there have been concerns preventing you from achieving a happy, romantic, and spontaneous relationship, it might be time to consult a doctor about the P-Shot.
P-Shot results may vary based on genetics, age, severity of condition, and overall health.